|Back to Back Issues Page|
June 13, 2007
Interviews With The Masters of The Secret
Along with telling you what’s new on Life With Confidence, I thought I’d pass along a link to some really good interviews you might like to hear. It’s an online course hosted by Bill Harris called, “The Masters of The Secret” so if you’ve watched the DVD, “The Secret”, you ‘ll recognize each of the people in these interviews. People like Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols, Michael Beckwith, James Ray, Hale Dwoskin, John Assaraf, and Joe Vitale. Bill Harris was also featured in the movie.
You can download these interviews at O charge. You just need to provide your email address so you can log in. Don’t worry, you don't end up getting tons of unwanted emails. I completed the entire series first so that I could tell you if he does or not but I’m happy to say he doesn’t.
Each interview is about an hour and they provide a lot of good information on things like: how to think positively, how to be more efficient, how to handle failures, and how to let go of your limitations. The link is: http://www.themastersofthesecret.com/
If you don’t have time to listen to the audio, you can always download the transcripts instead.
And, what’s the catch for this? Bill Harris wants you to try out his Holoysync meditation demo CD. The selling portion though consists of him mentioning his CDs for about 3 minutes at the end of the interview. It’s amazingly subtle.
They're good interviews. I know I got a lot out of them.
Okay, here’s what else is new on Life With Confidence
• The Fear of Making Mistakes – “They’re really good things, not bad”
• Signs of a Good Friend - What are the signs of a good friend? I want to share this list I found. It's eye opening and will make you appreciate your true friends all the more.
• An Easier Way To Handle Stress - How do you handle stress? There is an easier way to handle stress and it's so simple to do.
• Feeling Pressured - If you're feeling pressured, the following story may reveal to you a simple technique to relieve some of those feelings.
• Focus on Solutions - Time was running out and I had no idea what I was going to do. The Focus on Solutions technique turned out to be an amazing tool in more ways than one.
• The Optimists Creed - Written in 1912, the Optimists Creed contains a lot of the secrets to a joyful life.
That's all for this time. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reply to this email or use my Contact Form
The Legal Stuff
Please be advised that the opinions expressed here are purely those of the author, Catherine Pratt. You read and act upon it at your own risk.
Life With Confidence
|Back to Back Issues Page|